Difference between the PID controllers in a Schneider PLC

Frank_T

Hello,

Do you know what is the difference between the PID controllers PIDFF, PID1 and PIDP1 in a Schneider PLC?

I have to modify a PLC program with a new standard of coding. The new standard use a PIDFF function bloc.

If I change a PID1 bloc for a PIDFF bloc, can I use the same parameters Kp, Ti, Td?

If I change a PIDP1 for a PIDFF bloc, can I use the parameters Ki and Kd to calculating Ti (ti=1/Ki) and, Td (Td = Kd)?

Thanks you for your help.

Welcome to forum.

Is this homework or work?

You should look pid block structure, and if equation of blocks differs.

Pidff can configured either to paraller or mixed structure.

Similar Topics

I am fan of expert system, and peter is trying to convince me of the opposite. BTW no hard feelings as both types have advantages/disadvantages...
Replies
Views
Hi, whats the difference between the above two types of PID controllers. For example, there are the S7 PID blocks FB41 CONT_C and FB58 TCONT_CP...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem with AO- and AA-Tags. When I use for example the tag AO_Test with the address 200 and type the value 1,2 in, the AA-Tag...
Replies
Views
As per the title. This might seem like a basic question to many, but I'm unclear about the difference between a coil ( ) and an application...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have 2 Frequency Drive panels to build and commission . It is for 2 pump systems . Just wondering , what is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom