Directlodgic 405

It would be a good idea to specify the exact brand and model number as this PLC was also sold under private labeling by TI and others. One more thing, if you have the files and just need them opened and printed to a .pdf document, zip and post/attach them here to the thread. Someone may be able to help in that direction.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey friends, I have a customer with a Direct Logic 405 D4-440 CPU. It talks to a very antiquated Xycom device for display and a Texas Instrument...
Replies
Views
Dear Sir I need your help if you can give me some solutions, I have a Markem Imaje 9405 printer It works well, but i need the right configuration...
Replies
Views
What is the best method of transferring data from a Directlogic 405 to a Micrologix 1400, All the searches I do looks like Ethernet (Modbus TCP)...
Replies
Views
I have an older DL 405 (circa 1998) with some modules that's been stored in my closet for about that long. My 12 year old has recently started...
Replies
Views
I am taking a Simple SP which is in BCD and adding to that, When doing so I have noticed if the value is < 8 it works out fine, but if > 8 it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom