dislpay "plc has fault"

boubb

B
hi

Happy new year to all,

The PLC is GE Fanuc 9030( logic master )
the control panel is from Total control.

1_ How to display when a (PLC or I/O) has fault in HMI
(using quick designer )?

2_ can we display the number of faults also ?

thanks

excuse me for my english

There are several system bits (%S) that indicate fault conditions. Your HMI can monitor them. For example, %SC0009 is set whenever there is a fault, %SC0010 is set when the fault is in the PLC fault table, and %SC0011 is set when the fault is in the I/O fault table.

In ladder logic, you can include a Service Request #15 to read the most recent fault table entry. That will fill an array of data registers with fault data which can be displayed on the HMI.

Similar Topics

Is there a way to display jpg files in displays in Rsview. What I what to do is call them up from a touch animation? Thanks for any suggestions.
Replies
Views
GitHub Link: Open Industry Project This is a side project I've been working on for some time. The goal is to provide an open platform for...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Currently i'm working with Endress Hauser flowmeter and AB PLC and try to integrate with 2 items. Flow meter spec using is Promass...
Replies
Views
Can I connect two A-B Panel View 7 to a A-B PLC. Same graphics etc. One on the local control panel and the other Panel View 7 in a remote control...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working with Studio 5000 and ME Station, and I'm trying to find a way to detect if the PC with the HMI is shut down or not. I've tried...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom