Displaying run time on a C-More

J_Simmons

I am trying to display the total run time for a piece of equipment. I have the program side done, but I can't figure out how to display it on the screen. Here is
my code for timing the operation.

// Rung 1
// Address 0
STR X0
STRN X1
AND T0
TMRA T0 K600

// Rung 2
// Address 6
STR T0
STRN X1
AND CT0
CNT CT0 K60

// Rung 3
// Address 12
STR CT0
STR C1777
CNT CT2 K9999

// Rung 4
// Address 17
NOP

#BEGIN ELEMENT_DOC
"X0","Running","","Machine Running"
"X1","Stopped","","Machined Stopped"
"C1777","AFI","","Always False Instruction"
"T0","Sec","Seconds by tenth",""
"CT0","Mins","Minute Count",""
"CT2","Hrs","","Hour Count"
"SP0","_FirstScan","",""

#END

Thanks bce123, but let me ask this...Is it possible to display it all without separate box's? I thought I had seen it somewhere online but have not been able to find it again. Again thanks.

James

You can remove the boarders and shrink the size of the boxes so they are side by side. They will still be two boxes, but will appear as though they were one when viewed on the Cmore. A little creativeness can make it very fluid. Instead of using the labels, you can put the "Hours" and "Minutes" in the Suffix spot and make it appear as "XX Hours XX Minutes".