displaying Tags from my S7 300 datablock to Intouch

splash

Hello guys,

I am very new to PLC's. I have made data block with my s7 program. I want to display few of the variables on my wonderware Intouch. I have configured DisDIrect server but how can i do addressing. I tried different things but i cannot get on my HMI.

for example my data block is DB19, and i want to get address on dbx0.0 that is boolean value to display on my HMI. How can i write on my wonderware. Its geting so difficult. then i need to access integer, how can i do that.

for simplicity my complete address for that bit is db19.dbx0.0 how can i get this value on my HMI.
please somebody give me quick advice and idea.

thank you !!

But the tag on my HMI is not changing. I can see now my tag on Diagnostic window on my in my SMC but tag is not changing. :(

Syntax in WW differs from Siemens.

Your address would be: DB19,X0.0

Dear MSE,

thanks for your reply. the way you told has worked now . THank you. And if we want to address integer like the address db19.dbw4 how can we declare that in Intouch WW.

And where we can read all these addressing thing. Do you have any PDF. please share if you can.

Thank YOu again.

And where we can read all these addressing thing. Do you have any PDF. please share if you can.

See DASSIDirect.chm Helpfile, located in your DASSIDirect installation directory, e.g. C:\Programme\Wonderware\DAServer\DASSIDirect\Docs