dl05 logic

I could not find the output coils for various "C" bits.
They could be coming form HMI bits, I guess.
I will keep looking! Thank you for your response.
it is difficult, as you know to understand and follow somebody else's logic without any descriptions!
Happy Easter to you and your family!
Bob

Without the descriptions it can be very difficult to find what you are looking for. I normally start with trying to enter my own descriptions on what I can find as I am digging through the program just to make things a little easier down the road.

Right click on the element in the ladder.

Choose cross reference view

Toolbar pops up if its not already up showing the Xref view.

Left click on any element and it will show you Rung/Address/Instruction. of that and all locations of it

you'll see something associated to it, If nothing shows up then i would look for something turning it on that isn't directly tied to it and not necessarily an HMI. there may be something else like indirect usage that doesn't show up as an instruction possibly. you could always post your program up and someone can help look.