DL206 and MRX from GS2 VFD?

dginbuffalo

Struggling a little. i want to read status adresses (48449 and 48450) from a GS2 drive. what i want to know is-- is the drive faulted and is the drive running. if i read holding registers starting at 48449 for 2 elements to V2100, i should get status monitor 2 in on V2101. Now how do i only monitor the status of bits 0 and 1?? should i be going about this differently?

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hello- i need some help.i am trying to do a MWX write to a GS-2 drive. i want write a run command and speed reference. they should be 2 parameters...
Replies
Views
I have a project coming up in a few months where I'll be taking measurement from an LMI Gocator and sending them to a Do More PLC H2-DM1E. I...
Replies
Views
Devices: AD Click and GS2 - modbus RS232 Need a bit of direction in regards to modbus write(send) instruction. So far I have set up a read...
Replies
Views
Any references to a sample logic for communicating via Modbus to a GS2 VFD and a CLICK? All I want to do is Start/Stop and read the HZ from the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom