DL260 <--RS232--> EA7 (C-more) <--Ethernet--> LookoutDirect 4

AlecTek

I understand how the system works:

EA7 (Cmore) <--RS232--> DL260 (PLC) <--Ethernet--> LookoutDirect 4

but I have no idea if its possible LookoutDirect 4 communicate with EA7 directly?

DL260 <--RS232--> EA7 (C-more) <--Ethernet--> LookoutDirect 4

Can someone tell me how to setup the link between EA7 and Lookout?

and how does LookoutDirect locate the address of a tag in PLC from EA7?

I just tried the web server function of the HMI EA7, I can browse (with IE) each screen on the HMI from my computer now through Ethernet. But I havn't found a way to "press the buttons" - I can monitor but I can't control. Does anyone has a clue about how?

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I got stuck on Communication with DL06/DL260 (H0_ECOM or ECOM100) through Modbus TCP. To make it simple I only read holding...
Replies
Views
OK, I'm having trouble understanding correct addressing to read data from the MB-Gateway Automatic Read registers. I am reading data from the MB...
Replies
Views
Well slowly picking up the Directsoft and DL260. i have a problem with the analog in. i have 12 mA on input 0 which should be V400. i don't see...
Replies
Views
i must be as thick as mud, but i'm still scratching my head on the memory mapping. here's what i have: Slot 0 = ECOM Slot 1 = 8ch analog in...
Replies
Views
A dial in ethernet switch modem (SLX-5MS-MDM-1) connects PLC DL260, HMI EA7, and a computer through ethernet. ip address would be 192.168.0.10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom