A-D MB-Gateway on Koyo DL260/ECOM100

bartb102

OK, I'm having trouble understanding correct addressing to read data from the MB-Gateway Automatic Read registers.

I am reading data from the MB serial slave using an ECRX block, and a peer-to-peer setup in the PLC's ECOM.

I believe I have configured the MB-Gateway to auto-read data from the serial slave.

I cannot read the auto-read data from the gateway into the PLC. Too many "ID"s.

ECRX sends its message to Slave ID 4
ECOM100 has a peer-peer device 4 configured to TCP device at 192.168.5.104, port 502, ID #2 so the read message is sent to serial MB slave #2, which responds. Works fine, but with occasional comm errors.
Gateway Modbus Address is set to 4. I have tried changing to 5.

How do I address the MB-Gateway data space that contains the data automatically read from the serial MB slave?

Any help would be gratfully accepted.

The best thing to do would be to get in touch with technical support. It's free and you will be up and running very quickly.

AutomationDirect.com
1(800) 633-0405