DO & ASCII Modules are Not Powerd ON, whereas others Modules are ON

swamy015

Hello,

In a CompactLogix system, we have CPU L45 with DI, DO, AI, AO & ASCII modules with Communication Modules too. We have 4 similar systems of above IO configuration. 3 are working fine when powered ON. But in one of them DO & ASCII Modules are not powered ON. Checked 24 VDC, its available, tried replacing those modules with other systems, those modules are powering ON there.

Please let me know what might be the cause. Thank you.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a linear actuator set up (2 Ewellix linear actuators with hall effect sensor encoders) and an SCU control unit with RS232...
Replies
Views
Firstly some background: I have to add a 1769-ASCII module to an existing plc installation done by another company some years ago. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, We couldn’t find anything specific, so am starting a new thread. I’m trying to migrate a config from a ML1400 to a micro820 & am experiencing...
Replies
Views
I have an L24ER-QB1B with a 1769-ASCII card in slot number 4. I'm looking to send data to this zebra printer after every completed sequence. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi to everybody. I need to read the first 12 characters of the message that a barcode reader sends to the ascii card (1734-rs232 ascii) and I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom