Does anyone know why I’m not getting any temperature reading into my PLC?

Does anyone know why I’m not getting any temperature reading into my PLC?

I’m not getting any RAW data at this Variable V7677. I loaded 0400 into V7667. The electric wiring is done correctly as per Analog Manual and so was the setting for the TC33.

The TC33 is showing the correct temperature but the PLC is not. Anyone knows why?

Hardware:

AD 250 CPU

AD TC33 Temperature Controller

AD F2-4AD2DA 4-Ch. In / 2-Ch. Out Combination Analog

2 Wire Type J Thermocouple

Software:

DirectSoft v4 built 24

Thanks

Andy

Could be the card

Andy i believe you need a F2-04THM card with your thermocouple input. I could be wrong??

:site:

Hello,

In Koyo, You have to make some Configuration for analog I/Os

For example: in DL05
V7701 is a pointer for the first AI channel (It should hold the address you want to store the first analog input channel in)

V7700 "tells" the PLC two things:
1- Number of Analog I/Os
2- numbering system required (BCD or Binary)

So check the manual for the DL205 (Option modules manual), It should be like that and check that you did it right.

Note: I read your post so quickly, so you I may pointed you to things you don't need or you already did it all, So forgive me If I told you things you alreasy know.

Last edited: