Doug

superflush1

Greetings all,

I used to be fairly good with the Moeller Easy programming, but have not done any in 10 years. I wonder if any of you guys (or gals) know anyone who might be willing to write a simple program for me, for which I am willing to pay?
Thanks!

Doug

Hi Doug,

What platform would you like it written in? Moeller ? or other

Best regards
Mark

I have never used it before either but is there any way you could clearly define what you want the simple program to do? So far, everything is just a mystery. If it is simple enough, someone here might write the program for you for free or a serious thank you.

Happy to define:

The unit is an Eaton 512-DA-RC. I need for input 1 and 2 to contact (which is activated by a pressure switch) then to start a timer for 5 minutes to relay #1, then switch relay #2 on for 5 minutes, then 3, then 4, then shut off.

Can't help from over here, but I can encourage others 'over there'. The Easys range are smart relays, the 512 range particularly has very few functions, if you can program a simple Siemens or AB PLC, then you will have no problem with the Easy 512. Software and programming cable are also cheap.

I have a prog. for you, some questions 1. Do both inputs have to be made for the routine to start?, 2. when the routine has completed how is it re-initiated, is it when pressure switches go off, then when they come on again? , 3. are the pressure switches continually made during routine operation.

Steve

Steve,
1. The pressure switch is a simple hobb's. When pressure is on, it makes contact between two terminals to complete a circuit, so I am not sure if we need 2 inputs?
2. The program is turned off after the routine is finished, and the pressure removed. So on power up, device should look for input form the pressure switch, then cycle.
3. I would prefer a momentary contact to start the routine.

Thanks!!!

Doug