Downgrade Intouch Project Version

Oops. I just reread thru and saw that the license remarks were not to the origianl poster. I agree that upgrading the license should not be done.

Hi, im am the original poster, id just like to say i do own all licences from version 6 to 9, the problem i had is that my laptop had/has v9 installed and the application i wanted to edit was v8, i didnt want to have to remove v9 and installed v8. had i done this, i would have installed my v8 licence.

Similar Topics

Wizard of Intouch, I summon you. I'm having problem when publishing the runtime application from my workstation to the runtime panel. My...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am trying to change a program version from V20 to V16. Rockwell has the answer in this file...
Replies
Views
So.... I know that this is "impossible" (looking at what Google has to say about it). But I still need to achieve it....somehow. Just completed a...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Is it Possible to downgrade to Program from version 32 to 24version..? Because I have 24 version and the program which I am going to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Is it possible to downgrade the firmware of Compact Guard Logix 5069 Safety AO Card?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom