Download to PV300 via 1761-net-eni

DMcCool

Does anybody know if it is possible to download to a PV300 remotely via the 1761-NET-ENI series D Module? Any Help would be appreciated.o_O

I have not done it , but I don't see why not. If fact the manual even gives a cable
usage table. See picture below.

What is the complete catalog number of your PV. It must support DF1 protocol.

cables.jpg

I am able to see the panelview 300 through my RSLinx and it labels it "PV300" the specific problem that I am having is when I try to download remotely to the panelview. I go on the PanelBuilder 32 program and go file then download. When it pops up where I want to download to and click ok it is unable to identify the terminal. This is where I am stuck. I am using the 1761-CBL-PM02 with a null modem inline because without the null modem I am unable to see the PV300 in RSLinx.