Drive System Help

2 out of 3 fuses blown is not uncommon on a drive. basically is a race to which fuse can open first the first 2 win. You can bet the third is stressed and should be replace to.
Do I get this right all 9 drives blew 2 fuses each.
I would guess that happened due to the 9 separate brake modules on the common buss 1 fails they just cascade down the line.

Is It the same 2 line fuses phase A and phase B on each drive if that's the case you may have had the primary to secondary short in the service its worth looking at but other equipment should have been effected as well

Everybody thinks the fuses protect the drive, they don't , they just isolate the fault and damage to the 1 drive most times but sometimes things happen to fast for a fuse to open.
I would check the buss fuses I would bet some of them are blown as well.

your right this system may not need to be common buss. just pull the buss fuses and see how it runs just watch the temperature on the resister on the drives running in regen mode with that arrangement it may be that none of the drives ever run in regen.

This is why you don't use multiple brake module on a common bus (unless they are master slave) bad thing happen and with electricity they happen very fast.

Also if you blow the fused twice in the same drive you need to replace it on that size drive it's not worth the time to repair. that size should be a stock item overnight delivery and your back in service.