DSPX clock syncronise

Ned_Flanders

Hi - how can I syncronise the time on my Red Lion DSPX to the time on my pc so my CSV files have the correct(ish) time?
There is an option to do it every so often but I want to do it just once.

Thank you, Mark

The best thing would be to connect the Redlion to an SNTP Server. A local Network server set up for SNTP would be ideal

In the Redlion under TimeManager there is an option for Setting up SNTP Client and frequency of sync down to 1 minute.
The Redlion can also be used as an SNTP server for other Redlion Devices.

There are various free software packages to use your local PC as an SNTP server - http://www.timesynctool.com/ (for one - never actually used it but know some that have played with it).

Hope this helps

If you simply want to set the time once so that it matches your PC then on Crimson click Link > Send Time.

There is no checking done after this or further sync. But if you are happy the time on your PC is correct then it will be ok.

Cheers,