E1022 HMI Real time change

Channel24

I have Beijer E1022 HMI and I noticed recently change in real time.

I corrected the time. Anyone got idea about the reason for change in time

The E1022 should have a rechargeable battery to maintain the time, otherwise I would have said you should replace the battery. Even so, rechargeable batteries can fail. From what I remember the HMIs go back to a Jan 1997 date if the battery fails.

There is a command LOBx that you can use to set a bool when the battery is low, I would guess that it would work even with a rechargeable battery. So LOBM0 would set M0 if the battery was low, obviously you would have to use a bool to match your PLC or use an HMI internal memory bit. Do a search for 'mitsubishi edesigner manual' and look in the System Signals / Commands and you should find LOB.

E designer is actually Beijers, It was badged for Mitsubishi until Mitsubishi decided to create their own with the GOT. I do not think the battery is re-chargeable rather a type like the CR2032 at least on the E600 range.
The time will be updated to your PC time if a transfer is done or you can create a time input field