Transmission Error Problems with E1022

c_mo'

Hello,

I am brand new to this site and am hoping to get some help. I am trying to communicate with a Mitsubishi E1022 HMI using E-Designer software. I tried calling Mit. tech support but they weren't able to help me with my problem. They narrowed it down to the possibility of my USB/Serial converter, but I'm not sure.
  • My laptop is running Windows XP
  • I have E-Designer 7.5
  • I'm using a CAB30/3M Cable and a KeySpan, Tripp-Lite, Model USA-19HS, USB/Serial converter.
I was/am trying to upload a working program from on E1022 and then download it to another, but keep getting "transmission error". It looks like it's working, will even seem to be loading some of the blocks, but when it's done, there's nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.