RSLinx Data transmission

downey18

Hello,
I have been playing around with the DDE/OPC topic configuration in RSLinx to make an excel spreadsheet that pulls live data from a machine. It works really well and I made a nice dashboard for all the info. The problem I have is that nobody else can see the live info on their computer, as RSLinx is installed only on my laptop. Is there a version of RSLinx that would be able to be put on our network that anyone could use to read this spreadsheet? I'm talking about any non controls person who just has the link to the file can pull it up and the data will update through RSLinx? Has anyone ever done something like this? Thanks in advance!!

Similar Topics

We use RSLinx to interface a program which takes specific data from our PLC5 and applies it to specific fields on our enterprise software. We do...
Replies
Views
My RSLinx Classic using ETHIP driver to communicate with RSLogix5000, it can browse the controller but when i tried to read the data via OPC...
Replies
Views
I just realized only the lite version of rslinx was included when I bought Studio 5000 professional. Rather than buying RSLinx Classic is there...
Replies
Views
My system can get complex, but I have a RA CLX system with an I/O rack w/2ENBT modules on separate networks that are redundant to separate Tag...
Replies
Views
Hey all I am working a project where we have a vision camera taking readings on three sections of our material. The camera is already interfaced...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom