Retransmission of Thermo Couple signal

nmk

I have a one thermocouple that is connected to temperature module 1769-IT6 that accept thermocouples on a compact logix 1769-L33E chassy.I have a chart recorder that accept thermocouples connection and chart recorder needs to read temperature of this thermocouple mentioned above. how to share this thermocouple without compensate accuracy? can the thermocouple connected at PLC temperature module retransmitt the signal to the chart recorder?
the chassy has one analog output 1769-of8c module and one universal analog input module 1769-ifsc-8.
any better ideas, thank you in advance

Similar Topics

Hello, experts! I poll some holding registers on Micrologix 1400 through Modbus TCP. The PC and the PLC are connected directly with Ethernet cable...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice for my project. We are trying to datalog the temperature of a wooden log, it can vary from 35C to 70C. and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I`m new here and also in "plc world", I`m owner of FX3U clone PLC https://www.lollette.com/le3u-24mt-6ad2da-plc-controller.htm with HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am doing a rebuild and I need to transfer two Thermo Fisher weighbelts (Model MT2201 PM) from an old system to a new one. For that...
Replies
Views
I have the following equipment. 3 - thermo ramsey 2301 intergraters each with AB RIO Board installed. 1.C3 scale, 230k, Rack 1.1 2.c23b scale...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom