EcoStruxure Control Expert - Stupid Question

MarkTTU

Lifetime Supporting Member
New to the EcoStruxure programming software (I'm an AutomationDirect guy) and I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to do a search of the ladder program to find a particular bit.

For example, how do I search for %MW363.4 and find every place it appears in the ladder? I know it's there because I've managed to stumble across one instance of it where it gets set on, but I know something is resetting it and I can't find it. Fairly large program so I figured there has to be a way to do a search.

Similar Topics

Is there a way to export Schneider M580 program logic to a PDF so that someone without the software can view the program? Version 14.1, if it...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I have a lot of variables that I wish to import into ’EcoS’ ~ 3000 (each analog in contains about 14 additional support variables). I...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys. I hope you are fine. I am new at Schneider Software and I have read manuals but I have not found a solution for my issue. I have a a...
Replies
Views
I keep getting the following error message when I build my project.{Elementary Variables} : The topological variable is incorrect I'm not sure...
Replies
Views
This is apparatenly the rebranding and the new version of the Unity Pro software, and essentially the V14. But didn't V13 release like one year...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom