I/O Objects Missing in Ecostruxure Control Expert

halancas2000

Hello Guys.
I hope you are fine. I am new at Schneider Software and I have read manuals but I have not found a solution for my issue.
I have a a problem with a CPU M580 with an additional RACK (RIO) in Struxure Control Expert v15.0 . Specifically, I do not see the tab "I/O Objects" tab when I add an Input Module (Digital or Analog Input) in the second Rack (RIO), I just see two tabs: "Overview" and "DDT Device". Can you help me? In the first picture, you will see the option that I see when I add the module. In the second picture, you will be able to see the option that I need : I/O Objects.
Who can help me?
Thanks
HAROLD

FOTO_SINOBJECTS.png CON_OBJECTS.png