TIA V18 Wincc unified comfort - Objects and graphics

If there is a graphic in the library you want to use, drag the graphic from the library onto the screen, then resize as needed. Note that the SVG style graphics are recommended. Make sure the graphic gets sent to back or put on the bottom layer or something.

Alternately, under the properties of the screen, under Miscellaneous, there should be something like Background Image you can change, although that will stretch the image to the whole screen I think.

Similar Topics

I thought I was nearly finished on this TIA Portal/s7-1212C project (famous last words)... Up until now, I'd developed the PLC/HMI such that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a HMI which is a KTP1200 Basic. Let's suppose USER03 is logged in. How do I create a simple "Lock Screen" that appears if the screen...
Replies
Views
Hi, At the moment, If the user fails to provide a valid username/password, the image attached appears "Invalid password or user name. Logon has...
Replies
Views
On my HMI (KTP1200), I've got this button "Generate Report", which generates a report (CSV) when it's pressed. (see pic) While it's being...
Replies
Views
I've got this start screen where the user has to enter their username and password. The username and password feature works fine. However, I want...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom