How to ungroup objects in FTview ME?

The keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+U. It's in one of the main menus at the top of the screen too but off the top of my head I'm not sure which - I mostly use keyboard shortcuts

The buttons are located on the Graphics Toolbar. They will be ghosted out unless valid selections are made.

Ungroup > Grouped object or objects selected.

Group > Multiple objects selected.

As others have stated, I always use the shortcut keys. Ctrl+U or Ctrl+G after selection is made.

Group Buttons.JPG

It is under the 'Arrange' dropdown in the menu bar, along with the options for spacing, alignment, and sending to back/front.

Similar Topics

Hi. I’m working on a project where I want to have the ability to have a motion group of Servo axis (let’s say 10 servos). Based on my needs, I...
Replies
Views
It takes up a lot of time to edit the grouped objects of a finished project as it has a lot of modification to do. Anyway we can ungroup, edit...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
HEllo, still satruggling with the curse WinCC Unified. See attached picture. I just want to change the fill colour from turqoise to grey and then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom