Elevator

Can you print to a PDF?
I don't have a copy of RS500 here at the moment so a program copy is no good.

eddie ... save it as a BMP (not a JPG) ... that way other members can "ZOOM IN" to read the details ... (JPG files are too blurry to read) ...

there are free Adobe-like PDF printers available - but they're probably going to take too much time and effort to set up if you're not already familiar with them ... plus I've only been able to get LogixPro to print to ONE page at a time when doing PDF files ...

note: the simulator files have an RSL extension ... they can NOT be opened with any type of Allen-Bradley software ...

good luck ... bedtime ...

Ron, could you send this guy a one to two line program example.
- only because he has a couple of hours.
(it is always the last minute)
I don't have the facilities here at the moment

ok this is my last post for the night then im off to bed cause i gotta work on this and take 2 tests tomorrow =((.....but this is my most basic model of my program inwhich all my variations have sprouted from......this program has one issue when called to the 4th floor it stops on floor 2 not sure why but it does when on floor 2 u can go to 1 or 4 and on floor 4 u can go strai to 1 bypassing 2...no 3rd floor was added to this yet *** where i know it is dificul for someone to help with out seeing this in action and not haveing this simulator....i do thank all of you for your help it has been appreciated if i dont do well on this i hope my instructor is forgivind due to the amount of time i have placed on this assignment

Commenting on post #34.
I dont know if the simulator will allow two or more outputs with the same address or not. I do know that in most PLCs the conditions in the last rung where it is used will determine whether the output is true or false.
Some software packages call this a "Double Coil Error". I realize that the same output address can be used in certain cases such as Output Latch (OTL) or Output Unlatch (OTU) outputs. What I am referring to is the Output Energize (OTE) output.
Rung 4 and 8 are using O:4/0. Rung 1 and 5 are using O:4/1. Normally in a case like these, I would change the output and the contact for rung 4 to B3:1/0 as well as the output and the contact for rung 8 to B3:1/1.
Next I would create a new rung where the contacts from B3:1/0 OR B3:1/1 would turn on O:4/0.
I would change the output and the contact for rung 1 to B3:1/2 as well as the output and the contact for rung 5 to B3:1/3.
Next I would create a new rung where the contacts from B3:1/2 OR B3:1/3 would turn on O:4/1.

Edit:
It appears that this simulator doesn't allow two or more outputs with the same address.

Last edited:
THANK YOU ALL,
for anyone who has helped me from this site i do appreciate it i did early this morning have a break through and got my simulator working i will pstwhat i did so that futur plc programers can see...now my program may not be as extensive and or indepth as the one in the download section but as i stated above we were given the freedom to get this working how ever we could

looks good
if you get a chance
redo it with move and compare statements
for practice
persistance pays off

Congratulations on getting it working and finished ahead of deadline. If you don't mind, zip and post the .rsl file of your finished program, the one in post #37.