Emerson EGD Error: EGDExchanges:Exchange must contain at least 1 element(s).

moistcat

Hi All, having a bit of a hard time getting EGD communications working on Emerson CPE310.

SO far i'm just trying to configure 1 Exchange of Produced data. I have trawled the forums but i'm not even at the point where I can get it to compile..

Error 12581: EGDExchanges:Exchange must contain at least 1 element(s).

What does this mean?

rcPU5SOCFy.png vmplayer_SfYnr9kRTZ.png vmplayer_Z8DaadEgW7.png

Compiled the same project in PME v10 and worked without issue.
I removed EGD from the controller and re added but kept coming up against the same issue. Im thinking it was an issue with my installation..

Similar Topics

Two questions for GE/Emerson e.g. PACSystemsRX3i (CPE330): 1. Is it possible to use 2D arrays inside a function as a local member? (I can only...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Trying to get some ascii serial communications working via RS485 (COMMREQ functions). I have attached our wiring for the COM2...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First time poster, long time viewer of these forums. Could not find my solution on here. We have had issues with a Comm Fail on an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom