ENBT Module Problem

satish.manda

Hi this satish,

I have a problem in the ENBT module. The link status led was steady green on the module indication & stopped communicating with other device. When i removed and replugged the ethernet cable to that module. It started communicating.
Can anyone help....... what could be the reason for that.
When i checked the ENBT diagnostic on explorer the CPU usage shown to around 80 to 92.6% max. will that cause the problem.

Yes, the 80-92% CPU usage is a problem and your solution of unplugging/plugging to fix points to this being the problem. You need to decrease the CPU usage.

You can lower IO scan rates. Most don't need to be any faster then 100ms. Also make sure any messages (MSG) blocks are no faster then 100ms. Using the XIO of a MSG.DN bit to trigger a message will kill your network in a hurry.