Problem in adding ENBT EtherNet Module in RSLogix5000

Hello All,

Thanks in advance...
Friends today I am adding a New EthereNet Module ENBT through RSLogix 5000 software..but after adding details when I am clicking on OK, a following message is apperaing..
" Failed to create new module.
Failed to load a module DLL."
So, please guide me, what to do now ?
Whether my software is creating problem or something else is going wrong ?

Hello All,

Thanks in advance...
Friends today I am adding a New EthereNet Module ENBT through RSLogix 5000 software..but after adding details when I am clicking on OK, a following message is apperaing..
" Failed to create new module.
Failed to load a module DLL."
So, please guide me, what to do now ?
Whether my software is creating problem or something else is going wrong ?

PLCs don't have DLL's, so this sounds like an RSLogix 5000//RSLogixStudio 5000 install problem.

I agree that it's probably an installations related problem with RSLogix 5000.

To troubleshoot it, you will need to know the versions you are running, and the OS you are installing on.

The first question I would ask is if this is a new installation of RSLogix or if the software was already working properly and has recently malfunctioned ?

@ Ken Roach
We were using this software from last 4-5 months, not a new installation but this was the first time I am trying the addition of module through my software.