End of Life for M02AS, M02AE and HYD02, but DON'T PANIC!

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
Maybe I am the last to know but Rockwell has put an EOL date on the 3 motion modules at the end of 2024 but maybe sooner. I know this will affect a lot of OEMs that use Rockwell instead of Delta motion controllers. We know a lot of HYD02 and M02AS were sold but don't know where.

Don't panic! Delta RMCs play well with Rockwell PLCs over Ethernet/IP. I think our tech support is better anyway. We have a solution.

There are discussions about repairing motion modules for a few years as long as parts can be scrounged up. We have the bed of nail testing machines so we can repair old HYD02s and M02ASs. BTW, our test systems use National Instruments computers. We have 3 of them.

BTW, the motion modules used VERY OLD and now hard to get DSPs.

Thank you, Peter, for that context. I knew from my RA salesman that the M02AE's price had been raised to eyewatering levels because of scarcity, but I haven't had to try to retrofit any systems that used it.