English copy of stacker bagger operation manual

Kataeb

Kindly, do you have, by any chance, a pdf English copy of the attached Optima stacker bagger operation manual ?
We contacted the original manufacturer, but they replied that they will have to translate it (like with Google!), leaving the displayed screens and drawings in German !
It will help also if you have any other version or close year of make.
Thank you

English operation manual of old stacker bagger.JPG

Kindly, do you have, by any chance, a pdf English copy of the attached Optima stacker bagger operation manual ?
We contacted the original manufacturer, but they replied that they will have to translate it (like with Google!), leaving the displayed screens and drawings in German !
It will help also if you have any other version or close year of make.
Thank you

I've been through this. I went in and manually edited everything with Google translate. Hopefully the money management saved isn't all lost with the time it takes you to do the translation.