Windows XP German to English in VM

Kataeb

It is possible that the english language has not been installed on the PC, you will need the install CD to install them I seem to remember having this when I tried to configure a PC into english from Thai, due to the OS cd being purchased in Thailand it would not allow the change I think this was due to the supply of the OS in Thailand (probably at a cheap price compared to Europe) would not let me install it, however, being in Europe it should be possible.

I think you need to install "XP MultilingualUser Interface Pack" but I don't know where to get it, if it still exists

But first go to the Control Canel and see if in International Settings it allows you to change to English.

Last edited:
We reinstalled "Windows XP sp3 full" and now the VM is in English.
But I got a new problem with Siemens softwares "Automation License Manager service is not started please start the service". !?
Other softwares are working ok.