Eplan license cost

Data_name

Good morning colleagues,

Does anyone know the cost of an EPLAN license and where I can buy it from an official distributor?

If you are in Chicago area, like your profile says, here is the person to contact

1712283850462.png

License cost depends on the set of options but expect it to be in the range of few thousand dollars.

Similar Topics

Well, I got myself a copy of EPlan P8 Educational. A 270 days license would give me enough time to figure out if I need it - at my own pace...
Replies
Views
On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown. I can remove them for each part apart from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I searched in forum but haven't found anything similar.. I am looking for Eplan .edz files/macros. I don't have access to data portal so maybe...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Currently I am using Eplan p8 and faced (while creating a panel) with a challenge in finding a device called DIN mounting rail...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am new to Eplan and I inherited a project that was designed in Eplan and needs rework. I was informed that the Eplan project was on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom