EPSON Robot not communicating

LoganB

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello everyone! I have an Epson RC170 that is communicating with a SLC 5/05 over DeviceNet and working great. We are attempting to upgrade the line to a CLX processor, but the I'm at a road block. The Epson controller doesn't seem to be sending or recieving any information from the new PLC. The DeviceNet communications are working with everything else on the new controller (so I believe I have translated the mapping and set the network up correctly), but for some reason I can't even get a blip from the robot controller. Does anyone see anything obvious that I'm missing in this configuration?

SDN differences.jpg

The new controller is a 1769-L33 running rev 24, 1769-SDN card in slot 1 is the only local IO card. Everything else is being controlled through an ethernet connection to an AENTR and a bunch of SLC IO.

Let me know if any additional information would be helpful, and thanks in advance!