equivalent program instructions from tsx07 nano plc to allen bradley software?

bopol

hi everyone.

i am currently working on converting an old tsx07 plc to micrologix 1200. is anybody familiar with the program instruction of tsx07? specifically the timer pulse function?i have an idea on how it works and iv'e already read the manual but i want to be 100% sure coz this is my first mini-project.
also, is the communication between peer plc's bit for bit?i mean,
%qw0.0:x0 -> %iw2.0:x0
%qw0.0:x1 -> %iw2.0:x1..and so forth?

is it right if i just replace these with internal bits?im guessing the peer plc is needed because this plc can only accomodate 256 words or so...is my assumption correct?

id greatly appreciate any help ...thanks in advance!