S7-1200/TIA v18: S7's equivalent of Mitsubishi PLF command...

Mas01

Does anyone know the S7 equivalent of the Mitsubishi Q-Series command PLF?
PLF is a one-cycle pulse on the falling edge of the input signal.
See picture for example.
In my case, on the falling edge of the "save button", I want to generate a pulse - when it's TRUE, I want to subtract one real value from another, but I only perform this subtraction when the pulse is TRUE.

I *think* the command I need is N_TRIG, but I'm not sure.
Thanks

PLF example Mitsubishi.PNG pulse command to add.jpg

Last edited:
edited.
If you just want to have the oneshot in the same rung, then it is the -|N|- that you see in the instructions window. Instead of the -||- contact with the save button, change it to the -|N|-
If you want to create a oneshot impulse to use in another rung, it is the -(N)-

Last edited:
edited.
If you just want to have the oneshot in the same rung, then it is the -|N|- that you see in the instructions window. Instead of the -||- contact with the save button, change it to the -|N|-
If you want to create a oneshot impulse to use in another rung, it is the -(N)-

Awesome, cheers for this @JesperMP. It's working.

Follow-on question:

In monitor mode can you actually see it change or is it just too quick for the eye? I realise it's a oneshot.
Seems that the output "Calc Diff" is stuck on FALSE even when the input (per the description) changes from 1 to 0.

TagOut can you see it change in Monitor mode or not.png set N command.png

Last edited:
The pulse will be too short to see - if the subtraction has taken place then you know that it works.