Error 208 PV300

delt

I've connected a PV300(2711-K3A3L1) with a ML1500 LSP in DH485 through AIC-NET interface.
In PV300 I created a Numeric Entry Keypad Enable object in order to Enter some value in to
F10:20 element by using F1 key of the PV300.
But when I enter the value and press Enter key no write data is performed, istead i receive a
Error 208: Unable to Write to remote device
Why or when this Error ocurr?
I dont know why if Communications works fine and i was doing this before in another similar machine and no problem was ocurred with this function in PV300.
Please let me know what am doing bad or what i am missing?

thanks.

Try and increase the number of elements in F10, i'd guess that the panelview is trying to write to an element that isnt defined in the processor.

For the elements right click F10 in the left pane in logix 500 then click properties.

504bloke said:
Try and increase the number of elements in F10, i'd guess that the panelview is trying to write to an element that isnt defined in the processor.

For the elements right click F10 in the left pane in logix 500 then click properties.
Thanks Dave
you are right.
In properties F10 was selected Static instead None and this option protect any attempt to write in to any element of data table.

Thanks again