PV 550 error 208

Here is the file that was causing the issue. The only change that we made was removing the jumper bit from ladder 2 rung 0000. Maybe some one could let me know why this could cause the 615 error on the PV. thanks

Well the error was gone for a day and now it is back. Everything is working fine we are just keep getting a random 615 error on the PV. The next thing I am going to try is to pull a new com cable from PLC to PV and see if it is just EMF that is causing issues (the cable installed now is sheilded but it is run with all of the control and motor cabling) I will update you when I get that done.

Update on the reason for the 615 issue? I personally am having this issue, but had to replace the PV to PLC wires on my system because they keep "burning out", according to my end user. So we're at the 3rd set of wires. Any suggestions as to why I may be getting error 615?

Update on the reason for the 615 issue? I personally am having this issue, but had to replace the PV to PLC wires on my system because they keep "burning out", according to my end user. So we're at the 3rd set of wires. Any suggestions as to why I may be getting error 615?

Tell us what PLC you have and the cable you are using. Also the complete catalog number of your PV.

615 Duplicate node
address
Comm Status More than one node was assigned the
same address.
Verify all device nodes.