Error 7000027 Sinumerik 828D

mumix

I have a Sinumerik 828D control panel and its for a CNC machine, the problem is that it gives an error state 700027 tool turret state :S4 missing(disk disengaged).
What i check:
1.voltage suply is ok
2.senzor if broken is ok
3.hydraulic pressure is fine
4.mechanic is ok of point of view
In Jog mode it does but not what it is require and some alarm it gives but in automatic nothing, it goes in error state
Not checked:
1.cable of motor to change
2.interconnection of the inverter with motor .
3.maybe mechanic stuck but in the time the exchange of for example the 2 or 3 drill
700027.png

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom