Error adding new Ethernet module

macese

Hi,

I am working on a Studio 5000 project using V28. Trying to add a new Ethernet module for a Cognex camera (EDS has been installed). The problem is every time I try to add a new module, either Cognex or even modules for devices currently in my project I get the following error.

"Failed to create module
The Service was faulted by a previous call into Logix 5000 Services. No Further calls will be accepted. Shut down the server.

Error 8616-80041A12"

Has anyone seen this before or does anyone have any ideas to fix this?

I haven't seen that particular error, but i've had a similar one. I ended up trying a restart first and then had to repair Rs5000.

Similar Topics

Hello ladies and gents I’ve hit a road block on a project, it’s AB for preface this is a converting line including Winder tailsealer and...
Replies
Views
Trying to add new logic using TIA V13 and when I try to download I get this message that I attached. This machine is running constantly. Will I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to add the 1756-TI16 analog module to my backplane using Studio 5000 and I'm getting a memory error all the time and totally...
Replies
Views
I am trying to install an FVDO-P or an FVDO-P2 module into my hardware config in Siemens Step 7. That is slot 5 of my module. But...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Has anyone else had fatal errors with RSLogix 5k V17 when trying to add a Powerflex 70 to the I/O tree under a ENBT? I get it on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom