Error When Trying to Import Trend Logix5000

Fisherman7792

Hello,

I am trying to import a tend into a logix 5000 rev.20.01 project and it keeps coming up with

1\Pullbelt Error\PullbeltFilmError88.L5X...*
Warning: Line 271: Name collision: imported Tag 'Pullbelts' renamed to 'Pullbelts1'*
Creating tag: 'Pullbelts1'*
Error: Line 285: Failed to set the 'MotionModule' property (Requested module channel currently in use by another axis.).

and I can't seem to find a solution.

Welcome to you both!

Fisherman - I don't have a lot of experience with trends, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt - but it sounds like you're trying to copy the tags in with it, and as the tags already exist, it has to rename your tag to something else. And then it can't assign the renamed tag to the 'MotionModule', because the original one is already using it.

That probably doesn't help you fix the problem (sorry!) but it might at least get you looking in the right direction until someone else comes along who knows a bit more about it.

johngray - you'll get a better response by starting a new thread rather than hijacking someone elses completely unrelated thread. But FYI, some of the entry level PLC's have software that can be downloaded for free, which can be found with a google search. All the others you have to pay for, and nobody here will discuss illegal software with you.