error

moody088

hi everybody
i have a simatic S7-313C plc V 2.6
and i write a program, when i download this program ( the ladder logic) this massage appear which is " unable to copy OB1 "
so what is this problem?
and how can i solve it?
plz tell me

Create an empty block, say FC111, using insert object in the blocks folder. Try to download this block. Report what happens.

maybe the editor has OB1 open and / or it is held by windows explorer if you are viewing the directory

I have had this same problem for various reasons.

close all windows and the editor then try it.

orrrrrr close all and reboot and then try it ..........this was the only thing that cleared mine once.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom