ESA HMI AND VIPA 200 CLk SYNCING

islman1975

Does any one know if its possible to get the HMI's system clock down to my PLC or vice versa get the PLCs time into the HMI.
I'm using a VIPA 200 using Step7 and a ESA IT104T0101 HMI on PolyMath. I'm using my RTC on the VIPA CPU sched things but If I display this on HMI and allow user to set it the HMI will stil use its own time for the alarms and the two could get out sync.
Sorry I'm new to both makes and can't find the solution in the manuals.

You can get Real time clock from VIPA PLC 200v to ESA HMI there is a standard block for converting real time clock to Data block register and it can be accessed through HMI

Yes I've done this part. I've got the PLC real time clock into a DB using SFC01 and I can set it using SFC02. I'm not sure how in POLYMATH to get this time into the internal clock of the ESA HMI so when an alarm comes in the time and date information is the same as the PLC.