Ethernet Connection Between SLC 5/05 C series & PVP 1500

PLC-OCP

Hi , I'm Trying to connect SLC 5/05 C series & PVP 1500 with Ethernet Cable But The connection is not established
SLC/IP : 169.254.115.59
PVP/IP : 169.254.115.60
MASK : 255.255.255.0
The PLC & PVP has successfully configured with a PC But when i try to connect PLC with a PVP a Enet Led is down
Thanks for Help

To make a crossover cable if you don't have one, swap green w/ orange and green/white w/ orange/white on one end.

If you don't have cable ends handy, put a network switch(even a desktop switch will work for a quick test) between them.

Did you click the "copy from design to runtime" in RSLinx Enterprise when you set up the path to the processor during the design. Do you have the "replace communications" in the transfer utility when you downloaded the project to the panel view? Doing this will over write any existing paths that are stored in the panelview. Are you running through a switch or are these the only two devices?

connection between PC, SLC and PVP

Hi, Thanks for help
But If I use Switch for connection between PC, SLC and PVP ,I should use a crossover cable.
Thanks