Ethernet IP address Not found

RockyNivas

Hi all,

I have two active PLCs and both can be found in RS Linx. When I try to find it through communications in Logix designer (who active), It is always showing only one IP address for me. Could anyone please help me to find it out..

PS : The second PLCs' project file is copied from the first PLCs' project and modified.

Last edited:
Is Logix Designer Who Active is using FT Linx rather than RSLinx?

If so, then in Who Active FT Linx you have to add the IP by clicking on the wrench symbol next to the driver.

Similar Topics

I am attempting to change the IP addresses on a machine that we have. The reason is that we have several machines with several different IP's and...
Replies
Views
OK Gurus, My plant has several Ethernet networks used for the PLC networking. This requires constant changing of my Ethernet adapter settings...
Replies
Views
I have a program that has a lot of message instructions. Sometimes, I need the user to select to route those message instructions to a different...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an Allen Bradley CompactLogix L33ER processor and a Red Lion G310 HMI working together. My goal is to show the PLC IP address on...
Replies
Views
Anyone got an easy way to find the IP address, bought off of ebay and it appears the config screen is passworded. Since it has a write error to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom