Ethernet Step 7 communication problem

harrydeharry

I am trying to access PLC 317 via Ethernet but not success so far... don't know what wrong m doing,
it shows connected but no ping.
please see the attachmentip address.jpg for both side settings.

in PG/PG I select TCP/IP (my Ethernet port is ok)
Thanks in advance.
harry

A very happy new year to all..

Last edited:
Your interface is not networked.
etherj.png

yes the ethernet port is not being used....but it has been provided a IP address and subnet mask....what else I should do to get connected....I need to upload the program via Ethernet...as i never did it so need to learn it also...will it not work un till not networked?...

BR Negiipadd.JPG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Need a communication ethernet block for Step 7 (WinAC & LC)with a Bosch (torque runner) LT303/4/5. Right now is a pain going through VB...
Replies
Views
Morning all I have a profinet network with a combination of S7-315s and an S7-200. One of the 315s has been coded in TIA portal, the others in...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am hopeing someone on here can help me. We currently have our plcs connected to an ethernet network, connected to this is a desktop...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have been using Ethernet for our plcs for quite some time now. The set up of the interface in Simatic Manager, is set up in PG/PC...
Replies
Views
Can you use an existing OPC over Industrial Ethernet connection to update code on a S7-300 PLC using Siemens Step 7? I found something somewhere...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom