Eval/Evaluate Statement in FactoryTalk VBA.

numnum7

Hello,
I wrote some vba code for a Factorytalk View Studio SE application display. The code should be around 100 lines long using something similar to eval/evaluate. However, I couldn't find anything along that line so I had to resort to brute forcing the whole thing while taking all possibilities/etc, and ended up writing a 10,000 lines long code.

So I ask, is there any equivalent of the eval statement? I'm using CR 5.10.

Note: For those who don't know, what eval does is evaluate a string statement as if it has been issued from the code editor. For example, like this:

dim x1,x2,str as string

x1 = "Group1"
x2 = "15"

str = x1 & ".Left = " & x2

eval(str)

I searched more on the subject and came to the conclusion that VB 6 (from which vba is based on) contains no such thing as an eval statement.