Excel DDE info from RSLinx

sparky68322

Hi,
I'm brand new to the forum and spent some time looking around but could not find an answer to my question.

I'm using an excel spreadsheet to show real time cycle time data from my baler units through rslinx dde. Theses values update as they change, and what I'm trying to do is take a sort of snap shot of the data so that I can use it as a report for our weekly cycle time recording. I'll be honest I'm not that great with excel and this is the first time I've done some thing like this.
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thank you

Similar Topics

This used to be an easy task in the past to get data into Excel, now I have 365, Excel just hangs when I paste the link. I've seen some guides to...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends; I copy the link of Tag value and paste it as a link in Excel but Cell shows #REF The images are attached where i am wrong...
Replies
Views
HI, I created a RSLINX OPC/DDE topic and then copied the link in to excel and I'm getting a #REF Error in the cells rather than the data, anyone...
Replies
Views
I didn't want to resurrect an old thread http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=7378&highlight=cx-server+dde But i'm trying to connect an...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this is off topic, but this is more of a VBA question. I have some data that needs to be collected weekly. I have an excel sheet so that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom