expanding plc knowledge and skills

There is a Siemens starter kit for the S7-1200 Series that is fairly affordable (~$500 USD when I bought it). It includes TIA Portal Basic, and there is virtually no difference between Basic and the Advanced version that controls the S7-1500 series.

I personally hate TIA portal compared to Rockwell software, but it is less expensive and has become fairly popular in the Automotive world.

Similar Topics

How do you expand a branch in connected components workbench. Example i want to add an interlock around more than one contact. Most software you...
Replies
Views
I have a project/program that I am recording a time stamp and its using DS1-DS6 and shifts this down every time there is another 'event' because...
Replies
Views
Hi , I am not able to expand any global variable in offline mode, also not able to add comments to the elements of the variable since it does not...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys When i expand my networks in TIA v14 it doesn't expand the SCL networks. Unless there already expanded! Is there a trick I'm missing? TIA
Replies
Views
Good morning 1400 b Micrologix PLC, Question; the unit come standard with 128Kb of memory for data logging, is there an expansion module...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom