Export UDT Comments

The Plc Kid

Anyone know how to export and Import UDT Comments only?

I have a file that has all the latest and greatest commnets but does not have the comments for the UDT's and there are quite a few of them. I have a old copy that has the correct UDT comments but I don't want to import the entire old .csv into my current program because them instruction and rung comments won't be right.

I don't see a way to pick and choose though. Thoughts?

I'm not sure I understand exactly. Do you mean the comments that are part of the UDT definition?

Don't you just import the UDT to the new project? The descriptions should come with it. They don't?

Last edited:
Edit the udt and select it all. Then paste it in excel it makes it nice and easy to line up formats with tags.