EZ Touch Screen Problem?

> Actually, I consider it to be a general Operator Interface problem.

On the G3, we use transaction write queueing, and then make sure the writes get to the PLC in order. As long as the comms cycle to the PLC implements sensible interlocking between comms and the PLC scan, this makes push buttons a lot easier. If you press and release, two seperate write commands are queued: One to turn it on, and one to turn it off.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys Please help me!!!! I have a hakko operating touch screen the port that connects the screen to PLC is broken. Is there any way to change...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need some help in uploading of QuickPanel touch screen program to PC. 9" Mono EL QuickPanel is connected to Allen Bradley SLC 5/3 PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a siemens MP277 screen. After I made some changes ( add a few alarm messages) and download some buttons on screen disappear (those...
Replies
Views
Dear friends Kindly inform us the solution for below problem.We tried to update OS in TP270 6 " Touch screen display .While OS updation going on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys.. We have OP177B and any touch fonctions don't work.Keys are working well..Does anybody know anything about it?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom